Slumber Inn is a partial wheelchair accessible hotel. There are two rooms available, one is located on the main level at the end of the hall. The other is located a floor below.
As our hotel is not equipped with an elevator, access to the lobby and/or breakfast room from the main level is simply a matter of going down the hall.
To access the lobby/breakfast room from the room below, one would have to exit the public entrance below and drive around or wheel around to main entrance above and enter thru that front entrance.
- The bathroom vanities are lowered in accordance with the Canadian Parapalegic Assoc suggested guidelines.
- The bathroom mirror is tiled.
- The faucets are CPA approved.
- These two rooms are the only rooms in the hotel with a tub.
- The tub as CPA approved grab bars and we can provide a bench for bathing if required/desired.
- There is a personal shower with slide bar.
- The toilet is a CPA approved 16″ with the appropriate grab bars.